This ambulatory aid was especially designed to aid the recovery from injuries and surgical procedures to the lower limb, especially the foot and ankle. These may include but are not limited to the following:
- Broken or fractures foot or ankle
- Strained or sprained ankles
- Damage to the Achilles tendon
- Corrective surgeries to the foot or ankle
- Fusions and Hammertoe Correction
- Complications from Diabetes such as neuropathy or ulcers
Unlike crutches, this device allows the effected limb to be supported so that the patient does not need to strain to keep it from bearing the user’s weight and it is designed so that the limb never touches the ground. This device allows patients to be self-sufficient and get around with less expenditure of energy.
- A crutch alternative for patients who either cannot or choose not to use crutches.
- Exclusive transmission turning system!
- The first unit with LOOP HAND BRAKES!
- Includes FREE vinyl pouch to store belongings.
- Wide flat free tires give extra stability.
- Ergonomically designed, Lightweight Steel frame that is silver in color to hide scratches.
- New folding mechanism makes transporting unit a breeze.
- Adjustable tiller & knee pad to accommodate different user heights.
|User Weight Limit:||400 Ibs|
|Overall Length:||31 ¼”|
|Overall Width (front):||17 ¼”|
|Width at Rear:||8 ¼”|
|Handlebar Width:||16 ½”|
|Handle Bar Height Adjustment:||34″ – 42″|
|Padded Knee Rest Height Adj:||17 ¾ – 23 ¾|
|Frame Height From Floor:||12″|