End the Pain and Inconvenience. Crutches and Knee Scooters Are Obsolete!
Safe, stable, economical and easy to use, the iWALK2.0 is the obvious choice over conventional crutches or knee scooters. It allows people with lower leg non-weight bearing injuries to lead functional, hands free, pain free lives during their rehabilitation. It’s a clinically proven, FDA and CE registered Class 1 Medical device.
Think of all the things you can’t do when using conventional crutches; preparing a meal, walking your dog, carrying a cup of coffee, pushing a shopping cart. You no longer need to have your life interrupted – the iWALK2.0 sets you free to resume your day to day routine and enjoy pain free, functional mobility.
Qualifications – Before your injury, could you go up or down stairs without using a hand rail? If yes, then you can use the iWALK2.0. In fact, most people with normal strength and balance can use the iWALK2.0, but check the qualifications before you buy.
Typical injuries that are indicated for iWALK2.0 include Achilles tendon rupture, sprained ankle, broken ankle, bunion, jones fracture, metatarsal fractures, broken foot and all other lower leg, non-weight bearing injuries.
Features and Benefits:
• Patented FDA and CE Registered Class 1 Medical Device
• Regain your independence
• Tool free, intuitive adjustments
• One size fits from 4’10” to 6’6″ (see sizing information for details)
• Take on or off in seconds
• Converts for Left or Right leg use in seconds
• Independent upper and lower leg adjustments
• Adjustable length straps with comfort pads.
• Comfortable for long term use
• Keeps your injury partially elevated
• Manufactured in the USA from the highest quality materials
• Comes with a 1 Year Warranty
• Comfortable hypoallergenic foam padding
• Clinically proven