The Semi-Electric Homecare Bed features a grid sleep surface. A grid deck offers a much stronger frame and better mattress support. With just five components, this hospital bed is easy to assemble for home care use and is very comfortable.
The bed’s motor unit and design provide quiet, smooth operation. The head and foot sections can be raised or lowered independently or simultaneously with one hand control. The sleep surface and motors are made with pride in the USA.
The bed can also function as a low bed for special patient requirements by simply changing the position of the caster wheels. This simple adjustment can lower the semi-electric hospital bed to a minimum height of 15 inches.
- The motor unit and bed design provide the ultimate in quiet, smooth operation.
- Complete welded steel frame construction.
- The head and foot sections can be raised or lowered simultaneously or independently with one hand control.
- During a power failure the motor unit can lower both the head and foot section with just a single standard 9 volt battery.
- Assembles easily with just five components.
- Designed to meet the requirements of applicable HCPCS codes.
- Total bed weight assembled: 166 lb (bed and motor only).
- Available with Fiberboard Decorative Walnut Bed-ends or
- High-impact Plastic Bed-ends.
- Maximum patient weight 350 lbs.
- 450 lb evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient, mattress, rails, and accessories.
- Bed Height: Min. 15″, Max. 24″ (at deck level).
- Lift Range: Head – 60°, Knee – 30°.
- Overall Bed Size: 87″ L x 36″ W.
- No external pinch points
- Slots in frame to ensure proper rail placement.
- Locking pins secure bed ends to sleep deck. Attached lanyards prevent loss while moving or storing.
- Only homecare bed to offer a 4-inch extension kit that can extend either the head, foot, or both head and foot decking.
- Bed length will be 84″ with one kit, 88″ with 2 kits.
- The only homecare bed to offer optional corner mattress retainers.