A Steerable Knee Walker is Ideal for people recovering from foot surgery, sprains, breaks, amputation and ulcers of the foot.
For comfort and convenience, this knee scooter features tool-free height adjustment, a two-piece padded leg pad with “channel”, a removable front basket, and easy steering and maneuverability. It also offers a deluxe braking system for added safety.
The Steerable Knee Walker’s steel frame with silver vein finish is durable, lightweight, can hold up to 350 lbs. of weight, and folds easily for convenient storage and transport.
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot.
- New, two-piece padded leg pad provides comfort.
- Deluxe braking system.
- Removable front basket.
- Durable, steel frame with silver vein finish.
- Tool free height adjustment.
- 8″ casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use.
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 350 lbs.
- Handle Height: 31″-40″
- Unit Dimensions: 16″-30″
- Knee Pad Height: 16.5″-20.5″
- Pad Dimensions: 7″(W) x 15″(D)